Why We Need You:
WAZER is currently bringing the world’s first desktop waterjet to market. In this paid-internship we are looking for help in building out WAZER’s internal operations systems across many areas including logistics, distribution, customer service, accounting and human resources. Working at an early stage startup, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of a project and contribute meaningfully to WAZER’s development. If you are passionate about our mission, a quick learner, and have a desire to apply your business skills in a fast-paced environment then we want to hear from you!
Must Have Qualifications:
- You have a keen ability to problem-solve
- You can brainstorm ideas with a team and execute individually
- You have strong critical thinking skills
- You have worked on a project that was taken from a concept or idea to an end result
- You can research a topic, collect data, analyze it, and communicate conclusions
- You are a fast learner and self-teacher
- You have great verbal and written communicator
- You are extremely organized
We aren’t being particularly specific here because what’s most important to us is the person and not the skillset they have already acquired. If you are stoked about our mission and want to learn and contribute, please contact us, we want to talk with you!
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- You have experience with data analysis
- You have great spreadsheet skills
- You have some website development experience
- You have some graphic design skills and can use software such as Sketch or Adobe Illustrator
- You are a participant in the maker community
Location & Environment:
You’ll be working out of our temp office in Uptown Manhattan in NYC.
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Business Intern" in the subject line. Be sure to include your CV, Portfolio and a brief note about why you’re interested in joining WAZER in this role.