Why We Need You:
WAZER is currently bringing the world’s first desktop waterjet to market - democratizing manufacturing and bringing professional-grade fabrication to every workshop. You will help WAZER in a variety of activities relating to operations, sales and finance. Working at an early stage startup, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of a project and contribute meaningfully to WAZER’s development.
Your Daily Role
- You’ll work directly with the Operations team and our suppliers, ensuring timely delivery of WAZER to our customers. This may include logistics, inventory management and fulfillment activities.
- You’ll help prepare for selling WAZER internationally, researching and prioritizing our opportunities abroad. This may include communication with distributors, investigating regulatory requirements and solving logistical challenges.
- You’ll explore opportunities for grants at the state and federal level and prepare applications as necessary.
- You’ll help prepare monthly financials in order to track spending by department and make adjustments to the forecast accordingly.
- You are a great verbal and written communicator
- You have successfully worked with external suppliers at a previous job
- You demonstrate superb critical thinking ability
- You are an excel wizard.
- You are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- You can brainstorm in a group and execute independently
- You have written government grant applications
- You are familiar with standard accounting practices
- You have experience working at a startup
- You are a maker, whatever that means to you
Duration: Summer 2017. 3-months, full time. Flexible start & end dates.
Location: Westchester, NY
To apply, email us at email@example.com and include "Summer 2017 Marketing Intern" in the subject line. Be sure to include your CV, Portfolio and a brief note about why you’re interested in joining WAZER in this role.