Why We Need You:
WAZER is currently bringing the world’s first desktop waterjet to market - democratizing manufacturing and bringing professional-grade fabrication to every workshop. You will help WAZER develop marketing material and spread the word that the first desktop waterjet is coming! Working at an early stage startup, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of a project and contribute meaningfully to WAZER’s development.
Your Daily Role
- You’ll work directly with our marketing team
- You’ll create digital content to share - videos, blog posts, etc.
- You’ll engage with WAZER customers to learn their needs
- You’ll develop WAZER’s customer support systems
- You’ll be active on WAZER’s social media
- You’ll work with people who want to talk about WAZER publicly
- You have excellent people skills and enjoy talking with customers
- You are a great verbal and written communicator
- You are a creative, out-of-the-box thinker
- You have examples of creative projects you’ve worked on
- You have some graphic design skills
- You can brainstorm in a group and execute independently
- You have some photography skills and can use a DSLR
- You have some videography and video editing skills
- You have experience working at a startup
- You are a maker, whatever that means to you
Duration: Summer 2017. 3-months, full time. Flexible start & end dates.
Location: Westchester, NY
To apply, email us at email@example.com and include "Summer 2017 Marketing Intern" in the subject line. Be sure to include your CV, Portfolio and a brief note about why you’re interested in joining WAZER in this role.