Why We Need You:
WAZER is currently bringing the world’s first desktop waterjet to market - democratizing manufacturing and bringing professional-grade fabrication to every workshop. Working at an early stage startup, you will have the opportunity to take ownership of a project and contribute meaningfully to WAZER’s development.
Your Daily Role
- You’ll work with the CEO on projects in Sales, Operations and Finance
- You’ll take projects from start-to-finish
- You’ll analyze market data to evaluate growth opportunities
- You’ll prepare monthly financials to track spending and adjust the forecast accordingly
- You’ll identify, evaluate and implement new software tools for the whole team to use
- You’ll learn about industry-specific regulations and how to address them
Must have Qualifications
- You are a great verbal and written communicator
- You demonstrate superb critical thinking
- You are an excel wizard
- You can show off a project that you led in order to solve a complex problem
- You learned a new skill in the last 3 months
- You like working with minimal direction
Nice to Have Qualifications
- You are familiar with standard accounting practices
- You have experience working at a startup
- You are a maker, whatever that means to you
Duration: Summer 2018. 3-months, full time. Flexible start & end dates.
Location: Brooklyn, NY
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Summer 2018 Bizdev Intern" in the subject line. Be sure to include your CV, Portfolio and a brief note about why you’re interested in joining WAZER in this role.