Channel Sales Manager
Why We Need You:
WAZER has created the world’s first desktop waterjet - democratizing manufacturing and bringing professional-grade fabrication to every workshop. Currently we only sell directly to end customers, but we have seen huge interest from distributors who want to sell our product. We need you to create the reseller sales channel by developing the right partnerships to sell WAZER on our behalf.
Your Daily Role:
- Search, select, negotiate with and onboard resellers in North America
- Develop training material for resellers
- Manage resellers and help them sell WAZERs
- Report directly to the CEO
Must have Qualifications:
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Hands-on shop experience and familiarity with digital manufacturing tools
- Deep domain expertise in reselling high price-point manufacturing equipment
- Can provide a list of 50 manufacturing equipment resellers that you have personally communicated with
Base Salary, Bonus, Stock Options, Health Insurance
Location & ENVIRONMENT:
We’ve located ourselves in the Brooklyn Navy Yard in NYC, where you’ll be working in an environment that is simultaneously our office, ideation studio, research lab, workshop, and final product assembly center, all under one roof. This allows us to collaborate and learn each other’s area of expertise, providing better solutions to our customers. Our facility becomes a playground in the off hours. You are encouraged to design, make, and work on whatever personal projects you may have at the time. You may see brewing equipment, race car parts, plants, and art pieces around the office. Who knows what inspiration we use for the next problem we need to solve!
To apply, write us a quick explanation about why you think you would be a good fit for this role. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your CV, Portfolio and a brief note about why you’re interested in joining WAZER.