Why We Need You:
WAZER has created the world’s first desktop waterjet - democratizing manufacturing and bringing professional-grade fabrication to every workshop. We need you to spread the word through our marketing channels. We need you to tell compelling stories showing how WAZER is a game-changer in every manufacturing environment.
Your Daily Role:
- Be the voice of WAZER to the outside world
- Craft messaging for web, social and email campaigns
- Engage with community on WAZER's social media platforms
- Storyboard for multimedia original content creation
- Pitch WAZER's story to media publications
- Present WAZER at trade shows
- Report directly to the CEO
Must have Qualifications:
- Excellent writing skills with examples of published content
- Portfolio demonstrating successful product marketing campaigns
- Hands-on shop experience and familiarity with digital manufacturing tools
Base Salary, Bonus, Stock Options, Health Insurance
Location & ENVIRONMENT:
We’ve located ourselves in the Brooklyn Navy Yard in NYC, where you’ll be working in an environment that is simultaneously our office, ideation studio, research lab, workshop, and final product assembly center, all under one roof. This allows us to collaborate and learn each other’s area of expertise, providing better solutions to our customers. Our facility becomes a playground in the off hours. You are encouraged to design, make, and work on whatever personal projects you may have at the time. You may see brewing equipment, race car parts, plants, and art pieces around the office. Who knows what inspiration we use for the next problem we need to solve!
To apply, write us a quick explanation about why you think you would be a good fit for this role. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your CV, Portfolio and a brief note about why you’re interested in joining WAZER.