Inspecting and Replacing the WAZER Fuse
The WAZER Control Box contains a fast acting fuse for protection.
To inspect or replace this fuse:
1. Turn WAZER off and unplug it from the wall.
2. Remove the Right-Side Access Panel of WAZER.
3. Look at the underside of the WAZER Control Box for a round cap.
4. Push this cap in towards the Control Box and turn it counter clockwise about a ¼ turn. Pull this cap out, which will include the fuse.
5. Inspect the fuse to see if it is blown. Replace with a 5x20 mm 6 amp fast acting fuse if it is blown.
6. Place the cap and fuse back into the WAZER Control Box Fuse Holder. Push in and turn ¼ of a turn to lock it in place.