Sometime you will hear a particularly loud noise coming from the abrasive hopper. It can be a simple as a lack of abrasive all the way to needing to change a part. This guide will walk through diagnosing what is wrong.
Check: Is there Abrasive in the hopper.
- Root Cause: When there is no abrasive in the hopper there is nothing to damp out out the effects of the vibration motors.
- Corrective Action: Add abrasive.
Check: Pull out the Abrasive Hopper. Then run Setup & Maintenance > Input Output Check > Output Check > Vibration Motors. Observe the Vibration motors to see if both are spinning
- Root Cause: There is strange problem where there is a tiny bit of extra resistance on one motor and the other then run at double the speed and the other runs at double speed.
- Corrective Action 1: Hold the one motor that does spin then have someone else run the Vibration Motors check again.
- Corrective Action 2: If this doesn't work contact Wazer Support for a replacement part