Blank UI Panel
This error usually has to do with with a config file problem
Check: Is the name of the config file on the controller microSD card exactly config.txt?
Root cause: The controller looks for exactly this file to be on the controller in order to know the environment it is being run in.
Corrective Action: rename the file to exactly config.txt or download a new one here and replace the old one on the card.
Check: Is the micro sd card compatible with the controller?
Root cause: the controller may not be able to find the config file because it can’t actually read the micro sd card. This could have to do with an existing card that has become corrupted or a new card that simply is incompatible.
Corrective Action: Download the latest firmware, and config file. Reformat the microSD card, and place the newest files on the card, see Maintenance Manual > Maintenance Procedures > Updating the Firmware and Updating the Config File
Check: Is the micro sd card installed in the controller?
- Root cause: The controller needs both the config and the firmware file in odder to know what it is.
- Corrective Action: Download the latest firmware, and config file. Reformat the microSD card, and place the newest files on the card, see Maintenance Manual > Maintenance Procedures > Updating the Firmware and Updating the Config File
Check: Is the USB plugged into your computer?
- Root Cause: The USB cord is part of a future debugging feature that is not enabled yet and can interrupt the boot process of the controller
- Corrective Action: Unplug the USB cable from the computer and restart the controller.
Check: Are there any visibly loose wires on the orange cable going into the controller.
- Root Cause: The orange cable carries the signal to the screen. If any one of the wires is disconnected the screen won't get the signal it needs
- Corrective Action: please contact WAZER Support
Check: Is the back light of the UI panel off?
- Root Cause: If the panel is not receiving power for some reason then the screen will both not display information and have no back light
- Corrective Action: please contact WAZER Support and let them know this detail
If these fixes don’t work for you, please contact WAZER Support and we can help you further diagnose the problem