Estimated Time: 30 minutes
Requires two people
WAZER arrives in a Crate. Within this crate you will find a variety of other boxes. These boxes will contain all the components needed to run WAZER.
Before attempting to uncrate WAZER, please be sure to have:
Two people capable of lifting 60 lbs each
Box cutter or scissor
Cart or dolly
Please follow these instructions to properly uncrate your WAZER:
1. Inspect your Crate and take pictures of any damage to the exterior.
2. Cut the straps that wrap the Crate and remove the top to the box.
3. Cut the four corner edges of the Crate and fold the sides down.
4. WAZER Stand Leg Accessory (if included): Remove the WAZER Stand Leg Accessory box.
5. Abrasive (if included): Remove the Abrasive buckets.
6. Pump Box (Two-person lift): With one person on each side of the box, firmly grip the underside of the box or packing straps, then orient the Pump Box right side up and place it near the intended location of WAZER.
7. WAZER (Two-person lift): With one person on each side of the box, firmly grip the underside of the box or its packing straps, then place the WAZER box near the intended location of WAZER.
a. Be sure to observe proper orientation of this box. Never place it on its sides or invert it.
b. Do not place the WAZER box on any surface that cannot bear significant weight.
Moving the WAZER box through some environments (i.e. tight corners, narrow doors) may not be possible. In this case, skip to WAZER Unboxing. Note that you will need to take extra care not to damage WAZER when moving the machine to its final location.
Please follow these instructions to properly unbox your WAZER:
1. DO NOT tilt or flip the WAZER box. This step requires a two-person lift, do not attempt to tilt the unit onto a dolly.
2. Cut the straps that wrap the box and cut the tape on the top of the box to unfold its flaps.
DO NOT make a deep cut into the box, as you will scratch the unit.
3. Cut through the cardboard from top to bottom at each corner of the box.
4. Remove the packaging that surrounds WAZER.
5. There are Accessories packed around and under WAZER; remove these and put them in a safe place before lifting WAZER. Note that there may be some residual water in the bag from the testing process.
6. Carefully open the bag that WAZER is wrapped in.
7. Inspect the exterior for any damage. Note that you may see some water or even some Used Abrasive inside the cutting area; this is from quality assurance testing.
8. If you have purchased the Stand Leg Accessory, switch to those instructions at this point. These instructions are included in the Stand Leg Accessory box. If you intend to set up WAZER on a table or desktop then continue reading here.
9. By now, you should have selected an appropriate location for WAZER. If not, review the Location Requirements section of this chapter before proceeding. Improper placement of WAZER may result in poor performance, property damage, or injury.
10. (Two Person Lift) With one person on each side of the unit, firmly grab the bottom of the two aluminum hoops and move WAZER onto its desktop.
11. Positioning for setup: You will need access all around WAZER in order to make the necessary connections. Do not put WAZER up against a wall at this point.
[NOTICE] ONLY lift WAZER from the bottom of the silver aluminum hoop-shaped legs.
Unboxing the Pump Box
Please follow these instructions to properly unbox the Pump Box:
1. Cut the straps that wrap the box and cut the tape on the top of the box to unfold its flaps.
[NOTICE] DO NOT make a deep cut into the box as you will scratch the Pump Box.
2. Remove the surrounding packaging.
3. (Two-person lift) With one person on each side, grab the bottom of the two aluminum side plates, lift the Pump Box and place it near its final location. Be careful not to allow your fingers to be pinched as you set the it down.
[NOTICE] ONLY lift the Pump Box using the bottom of the silver plates on the left and right sides.
4. Carefully open and remove the unit from the bag that it is wrapped in. There may be some residual water from the testing process.
5. Leave access to the Pump Box’s rear connections. We strongly recommend placing the unit on the ground directly underneath or near WAZER. Make sure it is easy to see the Pump Box so that you can easily detect leaks.
6. Inspect the unit exterior for any damage. This includes scratches, dents or cracks to the exterior of the WAZER pump box.
Verify Your Shipment's Contents
Below is a list of items that should be included in your delivery.
If any of these items are missing, please email customer support at email@example.com.
1x – User Manual
1x - WAZER Main Unit
1x - Pump Box
1x - WAZER Cut Bed (spare)
2x - Abrasive Bucket
- 1x - Pump Box Power Cable (with GFCI)
1x - WAZER Power Cable (with GFCI)
1x - SD Card
1x - Pump Vent Cap
1x - Phillips #2 Driver
1x - 17mm Wrench
2x - Water Sensors
- Wall Anchor Kit
1x - Wall Mount Bracket
3x - Sheet Rock Anchor
3x - Sheet Rock Fastener
3x - Concrete Wall Anchor
2x - M5x10 Hex Screws
1x - 4mm Allen Key
- 1x - Garden Hose Adapter
- 1x - Sink Adapter
- 1x – On/Off Valve
- 8x - #3 Hose Routing Anchors
- 8x - #4 Hose Routing Anchors
- 10x - 6" Zip-Ties
- 2x - Fuse
- 1x - Nozzle Height Tool
- 1x - Nozzle Cover
- 1x - Abrasive Hose
- 2x - Abrasive Hose End
- 1x - Orifice
- 2x - Abrasive O-ring
- 12x - 25mm Fastening Screws
- 12x - 40mm Fastening Screws
- 1x - Cut Bed Installation Tool
- 4x - High-Pressure O-Ring
- 2x - 50 mesh Drain Filters
- Hose Kit
- 1x - High-Pressure Hose (sturdy black hose with metal connectors)
- 1x - Water Inlet Hose (3/8" diameter white hose)
- 1x - Water Drain Hose (1/2" diameter white hose)
- Oil Kit